Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Never Knew LOVE 'til I Found You -->>ChUbz qUhh :*

It's about LOVE
I open my eyes, only to see 
Just how sad this world could be 
That I often cry alone... ohh 
I look at the sky, longing to see 
There's a chance out there for me 
For my heart to be set free

My friends had say that it's ok 
When rainbow's fade in clouds of gray 
But in my heart I know someday 
True happiness will come my way


I never knew love till I found you 
There's magic in your smile 
Never knew love till I saw you lookin' in my eyes 
And suddenly our sadness disappears 
True love has fin'lly shown it's smilin' eyes on me

I'm searching the skies hopin' to see 
If there's someone out there for me 
Who will set my poor heart free
I once believe that love was just a fairytale 
But each time you hold me
Those fairytales come true... on you


No comments:

Post a Comment